この記事は原文の翻訳版です。記事内容の詳細については原文を参照ください。なお，お客様は自らの判断と責任において翻訳の利用を行い、 Lenovo を翻訳の利用から生じる全責任から免責するものとします。お客様の国でご利用可能な製品およびサービスについては、お客様の国の Lenovo の営業担当員にお問い合わせください。
Smarter breathes new life into the lifecycle
Mitigate the environmental and data security risks associated with end-of-life asset disposal while maximizing the value potential of those assets.
Intel vPro® platform
Windows 11: The right device for every user
Maximizing value at the end of the technology lifecycle
Businesses rely on technology to thrive. But, with rapid technology advancements and the inevitable toll taken on IT assets, technology can fast become a productivity drain, a costly asset management burden and a worrying security headache.
Lenovo Asset Recovery Service (ARS) can help you responsibly dispose and generate the maximum possible value for any hardware from any brand, including Laptops, Desktops, Peripherals, Enterprise Hardware and more.
Strategic, socially responsible and compliant
ARS offers a single-source solution for the secure, documented disposition of IT assets and data, and can be customized to address the unique needs of your organization worldwide.
Lenovo experts will assist you in the development of a sustainable corporate disposition strategy for any technology hardware, with a range of certified asset disposition options to meet your needs.
Proper e-waste management can help mitigate global warming and be good for the bottom line.
of e-waste is formally recycled1
of our overall toxic waste is made of e-waste2
This leaves behind more than
Tons of e-waste per year1…
… with a market evaluation of
38 billion USD1
Tons of e-waste per year1…
Flexible options to meet your needs
Standard ARS Services
- Pickup and secure transport from your location
- Processing to receive, test, and prepare equipment for resale
- Recycling to ensure proper disposal for obsolete equipment
- Department of Defense-certified disk destruction
- Single point of contact and detailed reporting
- Return value for remarketable assets
Additional on-request Services
- Remote or on-site discovery to provide FMV for current inventory
- Dismantle and move assets to on-site pickup area
- Quarantine hold of assets to ensure data migration
- On-site data destruction
- Refurbishment and remarketing
- Recycling of components
- Donation to the organization of your choice
Create value with confidence from your legacy assets
Rely on Lenovo for best-practice hardware recycling and secure data disposition that’s efficient, safe, environmentally sound and compliant with the rules and regulations in your territory.
Contact us today and an expert will provide you with a value assessment for your end-of-life IT assets.